Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 323,082 som (€3,523) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 4 hours ago)