Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.223 KGS / EGP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 12% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 160,735 som (E£ 30,777) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)