Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.566 KGS / SAR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 206% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 452,902 som (﷼ 20,070) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)