Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23133 KGS / NGN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 191% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 358,127 som (1,548,111 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)