Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.111 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 16% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 149,211 som (₨134,351) in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)