Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.805 KGS / TRY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 149,107 som (11,644TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)