Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 17%|
Are you moving to Valencia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Valencia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Genoa costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)