Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12696 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £1,251 (R$ 9,853) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)