Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11018 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 36% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £2,193 (19,902元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmedabad costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)