Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11119 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 35% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £2,259 (20,320元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)