Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10990 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 50% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £1,710 (15,562元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $611 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Stockton, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)