Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,024KM (COL$3,657,247) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)