Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BAM / COP
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,692KM (COL$3,124,795) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)