Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,978KM (COL$3,561,798) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)