Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42604 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,217KM (﷼ 5,204) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)