Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45768 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 79% more expensive than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,859KM (﷼ 6,247) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)