Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02292 BAM / INR
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Bihać you would need to make just about 1,713KM (₨74,728) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)