Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02449 BAM / INR
Do you live in Bihać? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Bihać you would need to make just about 1,318KM (₨53,817) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)