Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.300 INR / EUR
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 150% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,782 (€1,842) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)