Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.314 INR / BOB
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,944 ($b7,945) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)