Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.510 INR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 537 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 40% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,354 ($b7,455) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)