Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.079 INR / BAM
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,368 (1,288KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)