Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.769 INR / BAM
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,327 (1,588KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)