Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.887 INR / EUR
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,034 (€1,076) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)