Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.370 INR / TRY
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Bhubaneswar you would need to make just about ₨55,049 (4,117TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)