Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,987 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,384 (€1,325) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)