Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Bhubaneswar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10663 INR / CLP
Do you live in Bhubaneswar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Bhubaneswar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,560 (CH$849,260) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)