Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Bhopal, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Bhopal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Bhopal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,243 (₨166,873) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)