Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Bhopal, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bhopal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Bhopal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,338 (元4,500) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)