Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Bhopal, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bhopal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 91% more expensive than in Bhopal (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,226 (元8,611) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)