Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.115 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,348 (6,263元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)