Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Bhilai, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00164 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,138 (﷼ 36,127,393) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Da Nang costs 20,890 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)