Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019.
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 8% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,069 in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Windsor costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £710 (about 1 hour ago)