Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,096 (¥135,648) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩350,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (41 minutes ago)