Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019.
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 7% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,912 in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)