Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,478 (¥136,248) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 860 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)