Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.496 INR / BRL
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,010 (R$ 3,659) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 84,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.85KM (about 2 hours ago)