Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 77.184 INR / EUR
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,752 (€1,046) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mendoza costs ARS $7,000 (about 2 hours ago)