Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.869 INR / GHS
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,246 (GH₵4,371) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Windsor costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £710 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria, Seychelles costs 22 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)