Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.988 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,478 (6,055元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 27 kn (about 2 hours ago)