Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 52.637 INR / CAD
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,107 (C$1,617) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)