Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2019.
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,079 in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)