Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 848 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Berlin you would need to make just about €3,833 (C$5,896) in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)