Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Berlin, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / INR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 63% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,187 (₨88,297) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,718 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €6,888 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U756 (about 3 hours ago)