Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / INR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 63% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Berlin you would need to make just about €592 (₨44,487) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)