Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Berlin, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01340 EUR / INR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 64% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,121 (₨83,670) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)