Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 64% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,161 (₨84,910) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)