Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Berlin, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 64% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,129 (₨84,918) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Blumenau costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)