Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,787 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04557 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,498 (Mex$ 32,866) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)