Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,481 (Mex$ 34,087) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)