Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Berlin, Germany
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04856 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,546 (Mex$ 31,838) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lagos costs 550 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jammu costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)