Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Berlin, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04934 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,702 (Mex$ 34,494) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,400,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 250 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 1 hour ago)