Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04493 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,508 (Mex$ 33,560) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)