Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,920 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,580 (Mex$ 34,355) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)