Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04801 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,572 (Mex$ 32,745) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Skelleftea costs 65 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)