Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 52% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Berlin you would need to make just about €671 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)