Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 54% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,685 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)