Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,674 (₨ 203,165) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 31₴ (about 3 hours ago)