Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Berlin, Germany
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 37% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €2,057 (₨ 247,591) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Geneva costs CHF 179 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,600 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lipa City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)