Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Berlin, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,428 prices entered by 946 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00895 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,867 (₨208,631) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Albury costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gloucester costs £20,500 (about 2 hours ago)