Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22431 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,935 (RM8,628) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)