Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21998 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,968 (RM8,947) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨775,438 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wuhan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.78 (about 3 hours ago)