Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Berlin, Germany
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22161 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,905 (RM8,595) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cartagena costs COL$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 350 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 3 hours ago)