Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20923 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Berlin you would need to make just about €1,685 (RM8,054) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)