Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan vs Bergen, Norway
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07567 NOK / JPY
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 58,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 50,351 (¥665,425) in Ichikawa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)