Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Bergen, Norway
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 NOK / IRR *
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 60,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 20,352 (﷼ 100,558,750) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)