Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 NOK / IDR
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 56,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 26,588 (Rp 45,094,522) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)