Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00245 NOK / MGA
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 60,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 29,572 (12,092,406 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)