Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.667 NOK / JOD
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 33% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 59,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 39,557 (Dinar 3,123) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)