Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.073 NOK / EUR
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 43% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 61,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 34,820 (€3,457) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)