Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.420 NOK / SAR
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 67,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 60,868 (﷼ 25,148) in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)