Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00754 NOK / IQD
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 62,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 59,513 (7,892,317 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)